Hushed Willows When I'm with you
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Joining 

The overwhelming scent of seasalt lingered beyond these mountains, and the young femora was able to smell it amongst damp air. Izumi absolutely loved the seaside — It was one of her favorite spots to temporarily break free from the shackling duties of royalty and admire mother nature. One that sat a couple miles away from the wisteria grove was ecspecially a sight to adore — more rock than sand — but a pleasant veiw nonetheless. And the best part about it? No one ever stopped to search there whenever Izumi went missing.

No doubt would Izumi choose to go back there if ever she'd be given the chance, but those dark rocks and pale sands were now soaked in blood; the blood of her pack members, and probably members of her family as well. All of the grove was littered with bodies too and the sight of it was all around dreadful. A wave of unease always haunted her whenever she thought of it and behind that expressionless face of stone, Izumi wanted to cry. There was no time for self pity though — Izumi needed to find shelter soon before she could even think of searching for her missing siblings. And Luckily for the fae, the smell of a pack was nearby.

These trees that surrounded the place with its branches; they were long and draped their leaves like the skirt of a beautiful dress. They weren't as showy as the trees back at home, but they still had their own little charm to them either way. No time to waste lolling around. Izumi bellowed a long, smooth-pitched howl to announce her presence towards the pack nearby.

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 20, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 21, 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 21, 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 22, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 23, 2020, 08:24 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 25, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 29, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 31, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - October 09, 2020, 09:49 AM