Stavanger Bay Chasing the horizon
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gonna take my leave here. If you wanted to have more interaction, I can edit the departure out ^^ just let me know! Figured it was a good stopping point though

The woman was impudent, eyes flashing and teeth bared as she spoke words dripping malice. Manauia did not rile in response, for she knew them for what they were... mere words. A part of her wanted to tear the woman apart, show her what she, in turn, would be dealing with. But that was not her mission and wasting time here would not aid her. The longer she went without finding him, the colder the trail got. Already she was relying on her hunter's logic, but obviously it had not failed her. He had in fact been here.

It did not cross Manauia's mind that her prince might not want to return. How could he not? Surely he would see the error of his ways and come. She had been raised to know that her society was above all others and if that was true, no other home could have a powerful enough draw to keep an Amazon away for long. Tezcacoatl might be male, but his queen mother had decreed that he also was an Amazon, so an Amazon he was. They did not leave. They had no desire to.

Why he had therefore chosen to completely escaped the hunter, but she intended to find out. And when she did, she would put this stupidity to rest and take him back where he belonged. If what this male said was true, and he had lost his memories, then the chore would be harder. She would have to either force him to remember or force him to come with her. She needed her guardmates.

This conversation was getting her nowhere. She knew how he was, but not where, and the how mattered little to her. She would find that out soon enough when she found him. His mother would not be pleased that he had been injured, and it was likely that she and her fellows would be punished for it. Rightly so. If they had been swifter in their task it would not have happened. They needed to get back.

"It is clear to me that you do not have the information I seek. I am wasting precious time here. He will return with me, and you will not interfere." Casting cold eyes on them both, she turned, departing their borders as swiftly as she had come.
Messages In This Thread
Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 18, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 21, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 25, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 25, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 27, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 28, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - September 01, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - September 02, 2014, 08:52 AM