The Sunspire Lundi Matin
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Alphonse didn't respond yet, so I'll just PP him. :P

The gray female came promptly, her tail wagging in greeting. At the arrival of another wolf, her pups squealed questionally. Serena had been sleeping at the time, but when Erika got up and moved the small brown bundle rose and squeaked, following her. Her darker son followed her, squealing louder than his sister as always. Ever since birth he had been like that, trying to outdo the younger, smaller sibling.

Her pups snuggled close to her, the mother spoke to the potential caretaker. "Bonjour, Kipling." She greeted the gray wolf. "I was wondering, since it iz common for mothers to ask for 'elp from other females to raise ze pups, if you would be up for it? Ferdie iz very 'elpful, but I do not wish to keep 'im away from 'is duties..." It was out of respect for him anyway. Taking care of a pack and taking care of pups was tiring, even if he didn't show it. But it took a pack to raise a pup, and she wanted to involve more people, despite Ferdie's wishes. Though he did claim her pups, she was the one who labored with them for hours.

[color=#FF60E]"Would you be up for it?"[/color] She had a strong feeling that she would say yes. While she waited for Kipling to respond, Alphonse squeaked playfully and pounced on his younger sister without grace, a daily occurrence now that the pups were up and about.

Messages In This Thread
Lundi Matin - by Erika - August 27, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Lundi Matin - by Kipling - August 28, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Lundi Matin - by Serena - August 29, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Lundi Matin - by Erika - September 01, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Lundi Matin - by Alphonse - September 04, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Lundi Matin - by Kipling - September 11, 2014, 10:04 PM