Sequoia Coast When the past catches up to you
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle felt this way was beautiful, but seeing as how she grew up in a place much like this. She did not know anything, but this beauty. She had however seen some pretty ugly places, on her way here from home. That first journey had been a hard one, and there were time she had thought about turning back, but she hadn't. And boy was she glad she hadn't, yes she missed her mother, but her life was good for the most part here and now.

The breeze was nice while it was warm now, but one the winter came and the cold breeze came from the north and off the water. It could cut you like a knife, but she wouldn't ruin this moment for him. She was glad he found it so beautiful here.

She smiled kindly You are welcome. She grew quiet again her tail swishing across the ground now, happy to have company. And he was nice to look at, he kind of reminded her of an overgrown puppy with his boyish grins. Well Met Leon, my name is Thistle Cloud. You can call me Thistle, I'm not from these parts originally either. I came here on a whim a few months ago. But my home was much like this.
Messages In This Thread
When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - August 11, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - August 11, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - September 02, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - September 02, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Leon - September 03, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - September 02, 2014, 09:43 AM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - September 03, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: When the past catches up to you - by Thistle Cloud - September 03, 2014, 07:36 PM