King Elk Forest the sun goes down
6 Posts
Ooc —
Neven grinned when she saw his tail wag. It was always nice to know that Piety wasn't mad at her for real, even if sometimes he acted like he was super grumpy. And yeah, she probably only would end up catching one rabbit, but there was no way she was gonna make him share it. The second would've probably been for her anyway.

"In all the time you've known me, when have I once ever kept it down?" Neven inquired, tilting her head and offering him a smile. She was loud, obnoxious, annoying, but she was fully aware of all of those things. Normally, it was out of spite, but for Piety? Things were different.

Her ears angled forward. She was not as observant as he, so she had not noticed the tracks. But deer did sound good right now - even a fawn would be more food than a rabbit each. 

A huff of laughter escaped her throat as she brushed past him. "I knew there was a reason I kept you around," she teased, flashing a bright smile at her companion. After this long, surely he knew that her bravado was just that.

Neven placed her nose near the ground, trailing after a few sets of tracks. This was something she was good at, she liked to think. The mottled wolfdog picked up on a scent rather quickly, leading them both after the deer. Luckily, it seemed as though they were nearby.
Messages In This Thread
the sun goes down - by Neven - August 26, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - August 26, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - August 27, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - August 27, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - August 28, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - August 28, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - September 01, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - September 04, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - September 11, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - September 27, 2020, 11:41 PM