Hushed Willows When I'm with you
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Her ink-dipped ears swiveled inquisitivly while the small femora spoke of these Faeries. From what she could register, they were a group in touch with things such as nature and otherworldly mystics. Izumi was not one to hold the belief in things such as magic, but she could share the appreciation for one thing — and that was nature. All her life the young girl had visualized nature as a separate realm from reality, a tranquil wonderland she could not describe in words, but feel within her heart. Most within her clan did not appreciate the beauty of the large wisterias that grew within the grove like she did, or the foamy sea shores littered with seashells that they'd lived by. It was only her who wished to delve into such a realm.

Fujiwara had no idea there was another who fancied the smaller things in life, much less an entire pack, which didn't revolve around stress-inducing politics such as the others she came across (including her own.). Rather, they prided themselves as 'belonging to the earth and the elements' — at least thats how Lumiya described it. A wave of content washed over the young girl that could be seen in the slow wave of her tail, but not her placid features. "Well, I can not say I believe magic, but...nature something I can understand. I don't know what I can offer Faeries, but want to offer my best."

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 20, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 21, 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 21, 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 22, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 23, 2020, 08:24 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 25, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 29, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 31, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - October 09, 2020, 09:49 AM