Firefly Ravine when i was alone, you promised the stone from your heart
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
The ebony man's words catch on Dante's ear as he listens, his gaze curious (and sharply so) as they dart over his face. He's not the first wolf who Dante's met that's claimed the Willows as their birthplace, and his maw parts to note just that, but a more formal introduction than they'd first granted each other is being offered. His maw clicks shut and his mouth lights with a warm smile, gaze softening as he exhales a friendly, Dante. It's a pleasure, accompanied by an easy dip of his head. 

When no further remark is made, he tries once again, his tone easy and inquiring, You say you were born here. You wouldn't happen to know an Eleuthera, would you? She's a silvery-type? Sweetest bird I've ever met, honestly. His voice trails off, only for the young man to realize the question's been thrown out bare of any context. He catches himself, eyes widening and his whole body quirking up a bit to tack on a, She was born in the willows too, during another reign, I mean. I reckon it's possible you might come from the same one?

Messages In This Thread
RE: when i was alone, you promised the stone from your heart - by Dante - August 31, 2020, 05:31 PM