Blacktail Deer Plateau Seize the night
<FONT COLOR="#008080">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0c8280">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#188380">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#248580">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f8580">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4b8880">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#678b7f">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#848d7d">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a0907c">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bb927b">s</FONT>
8 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
You know, I'm not sure we've ever threaded now that I think about it!

Through Ax, she knew enough about the pack to know that Koontz was the other leader, and that along with her brother Ray, they made up a little quadrant. She had been reaffirming the borders as she combed them trying to add her own scent, but not so much as to overshadow either of her leaders. It made for quick work of the day at least.

She felt a sort of interesting kinship already with her pack considering how few of them there were. So far her only companionship within the pack's borders had been with her Alpha Male but it did not change things at all in the terms of how she thought of the rest of the pack. She only knew that the other two parts to the quartet were both rather young as well, and that all of them made up a rather dashing set of creatures.

When the Beta Female's call rang out Pitch stopped her crawl of the lands and make an about face towards where the sound had originated from. She let out a much shorter response so she didn't come off as rude. When she arrived and spotted the grayscale female she was slightly out of breath from the run, but none the less happy and she donned a respectfully submissive posture as she ended her approach a few feet away. She wasn't going to assume she could simple call her 'Koo' to match 'Ax' and so she instead just bowed her head to the higher ranked female. "Ma'am," She said with her silver eyes somewhere around the female's chest. "I'm Pitch Delarosa."
Messages In This Thread
Seize the night - by Koontz - July 21, 2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Seize the night - by Pitch - July 21, 2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Seize the night - by Koontz - July 22, 2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Seize the night - by Pitch - July 25, 2013, 01:32 AM
RE: Seize the night - by Koontz - July 26, 2013, 09:36 AM
RE: Seize the night - by Pitch - August 07, 2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Seize the night - by Koontz - August 08, 2013, 07:51 PM