The Sunspire past lives
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
"SRY FOR THE RAMBLES I AM HEADACHE AND TIRED SO SPEW WORDS? D:" This was the greatest sentence/question ever I am dying of laughter but I feel bad cos you have a headache. It was just the way you ended it all in a question mark that just made it so much funnier! And it's okay. Words are hard.

Akita's eyes lit up as Ame spoke of watching the incoming storm. "Ah, perfect!" she said, with a smile that lifted her entire body an inch higher than normal. "I love watching storms. If only Jace were with us. He loves them, as well, from what he's told me. Never understood why most wolves hide from them. There's nothin' wrong with getting a little wet."

They began the trek upwards, the fae-wolf not minding in the slightest that she had just walked down all that way and was now reversing all that work. She listened as Ame spoke of resonating most with the Night and the Earth, and smiled. "I resonate most with... everything," she said in response. "The wind, the day, the night, the trees, sun and moon. I don't have a particular setting I enjoy the most, though most of my Goddess worship is done during the full moon, so I suppose I resonate most with that..."

She dipped her head in thanks as the black wolf complimented her looks. "Thank you, Darling." She looked ahead at the trail and could see the outcropping Ame had been talking about. "Is that it?" she asked, excited at the prospect of being rained on and watching lightning arc across the sky. In anticipation, she began to move a bit faster, though she was aware that her companion had some wounds on her, and tried to keep her movements slower to accommodate.

Out of curiosity, she asked, "Have you had your wounds looked at by a Healer? I could look at you if you wish. Perhaps help in some way."

Got a bit rambly, myself. Sorry. Seriously, though, that comment was the best thing to happen to me all day and I can't stop laughing!
Messages In This Thread
past lives - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 01:02 AM
RE: past lives - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: past lives - by Amekaze - September 09, 2014, 11:34 PM