Pain is nothing but a contender
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She laughed. "And don't you forget it, little brother!" This was normally the point where she would pounce on him, but now was hardly the time for that. So she settled with giving him a return lick, right on the end of his nose.

On a more serious note, though, she sat silently as he spoke of his doubts. Never one to see anything but the best in a situation, she had not taken note of the failings of their leader, a blessing and a curse. Such blindness was a fault in that it could leave her vulnerable to advantage, but a blessing because she rarely leapt to hasty conclusions.

"To guard one's young is natural, but I do agree, no father should be forced from his children should he wish to raise them." It broke her heart to think about... imagine if someone had wished to take them away from their father? He'd have killed any in his path who attempted such a thing, for a father's love was formidable, not something to be taken lightly. To have something like that turned against the Sunspire would be bad in and of itself, let alone the moral wrong of separating parent and child.

She must be too young as well, for the desire for a mate had yet to spring up in the forefront of her mind. True, it would be nice to have someone to share such a bond with, but it was not something to be forced. If he was rushing into things, that wouldn't bode well for his pack, for whoever he took would likely become his right hand. Ferdie seemed a traditionalist in that. Their Alpha would need to be chosen with care, not simply to ease loneliness. She wanted to believe that he would be wise in this, but if Jace was worried, she had to see that perhaps something was off. Her family were the only ones whose word she would take objectively.

"The hunting and running will come, at least, but the rest.... you are my family, Jace. Where you go, I go." She paused. There would be some she would be sad to leave, Summer and Ferdie coming to mind, but she wanted him to be happy. She doubted he would make a hasty decision, but she wanted it to be clear. "If you at any point decide that it would be better to go, know that I will follow." She gave him a smile. "Like I said, you can't get rid of me easily."
Messages In This Thread
Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - August 18, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - August 23, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 02, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 02, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 10, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 18, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 19, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Vienna IA - October 01, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Pain is nothing but a contender - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:42 PM