Noctisardor Bypass carrion flowers
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
86 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Now introducing Soleon as creepy stalker of the year. He watched the colorless girl from the trees for a long moment. He caught the very tail end of her endeavor. A quick play in the dirt and mud to conceal something and now she was cleaning herself. He didn't particularly feel like he should be going so long without saying anything. Though--it was possible she was unaware she was even being watched. After all, it was quite obvious he didn't mean anything by it. 

She was that man...Kaertok...his child. With Arbiter. Curious form assumed his head. Approaching a pup could pose a problem in most places. Of course, he began to reason with the fact he was a member here. He could be trusted. There was nothing wrong.

His best smile slipped over his features and he purposefully clattered through the trees so that she could see him without startle. He kept a very respectful distance and sat down. There need be no further advances from him, "You're dirty," 

No. Shit. 

"Well...I mean...what're you doing?" He stared at her in bashful curiosity. Maybe she was too young to realize he was awful.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
carrion flowers - by Haunt - September 01, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Soleon - September 07, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Haunt - September 08, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Soleon - September 08, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Haunt - September 14, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Soleon - September 14, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Haunt - September 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: carrion flowers - by Soleon - September 22, 2020, 07:58 PM