Sun Mote Copse you weren't damned
nevermore —
49 Posts
Ooc — viz
All Welcome 
made a small ( hopefully safe ) assumption that he's been officially accepted b/c i have the muse to post, ehe.

uncertainty still hangs heavy in the air around rasalas as he carefully stretches his legs from the place he’d napped. it was a short nap, but healing required a lot of energy and the recovery from malnutrition was slow-going. though his belly has been full since niamh brought him here it took a little over a month to get in this condition and it would take at least that long to recover. still, he feels greatly indebted; a heavy weight like the bearing of the sky upon his shoulders. he owes niamh his life, for whatever it is worth, and he doesn’t want to be spending time lounging about.

though he wants to learn more about the stars, to study them upon the open nightsky he knows it’s not the most practical areas of study. it doesn’t really contribute much to the pack itself and so, rasalas makes his way to the borders to walk an embarrassingly slow going patrol. that, at least he can do even if he can’t realistically cover much ground before he gets tired.
i feel divinity in my bones like aching; like fire
Messages In This Thread
you weren't damned - by Rasalas - September 10, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: you weren't damned - by Eljay - September 16, 2020, 08:53 AM
RE: you weren't damned - by Rasalas - October 02, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: you weren't damned - by Eljay - October 06, 2020, 10:17 AM