Gyrfalcon's Keep Dangerous Temptation
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
Who are you? Why have you summoned me?

Adair lowered his hazel highlighted head and tail into a respectful bow.

"Greetings, I am Adair. Adair Erïksőn. I had heard word of you and your packs existence, so I wished to give a pleasant visit to the leader of Stavanger Bay. Along with a friendly little gift for you and your pack. Nothing spectacular, just a little gift. It is yours. "

Adair padded gracefully over to a thick and flourishing oak that been close to that location and after a quick breath, Adair leapt a few feet up its bark, gripping the thick trunk with his black nails, and made his way up, until he disappeared into the bushes. Within a heartbeat later, a larged package dropped infront of the paws of the pale wolf. Visually, the package was wrapped in broad jungle leaves he had picked specificly for their incredible strength and wrapping ability. About 3 more packages fell, and then Adair managed to make his way down the trunk, rather gracefully, for a 4 year old. Leaping the rest of the way down the trunk, he stood infront of the wolf who led the coast pack.

"I prepared the meat week ago, but wrapped them freshly. ", Adair began, giving a minor little perk of word of the cured meat he had made for them as a gift. Adair remembered him ripping massive chunks of the buck off, and saturating it in blackberry and strawberry juice, and having it sit in an airy sunlight perforated rock den, and dry out. He also recalled wrapping up his delectable little specialties, in the wide and fresh leaves that gave them a light coating of oil to prevent rot, keeping the dried meat fresh and tangy.

Adair stepped back, with a humble smile and voice. Taking another look at the 4 massive packages before the wolf, he chuckled.

"Those are quite a treat. I do sincerely hope you enjoy them."
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 02, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 05, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 05, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 08, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 11, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 12, 2014, 07:54 AM