Emberflame Ridge we like to run with the wolves from the darker scene
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
oh, they would get cold feet. buzzard lived to torment him.

and why would they share the spoils with this brat? he was here for one reason and one reason only, and that was to deliver them a good meal. buzzard wanted to give it right back to him? condor treated his sibling to a pointed side-eye. "please tell me you're joking, darling," he said, and then.

such an insult, and from his sister. not even buzzard, who was at least a mess in every way so he had no need to take a single word out of their mouth seriously. that was it. 

buzzard could deal with their miserable little sparky. condor rounded on vulture with a scowl, which he quickly smoothed away. that wouldn't do just yet. instead, he lifted his chin, teeth bared in a very generous smile.

"from a pack, obviously. i know we can't all have brains, but do try to keep up. now, because you're my sister and i know you're simply jealous," he preened the spotless fur on his shoulder, which was much shinier and prettier than hers, thank you, "i'll give you one chance to take that back."
Messages In This Thread
RE: we like to run with the wolves from the darker scene - by Condor - September 12, 2020, 09:33 PM