Phantom Hollow my heart is spinning
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Details poured forth, sounding like an eventful last while for the wanheda as Opalia got up to speed on this. There was a lot to take in suddenly about his previously hazy foe for her, and from the rare treat of a wolf whose assessment she could believe. The idea that a grandmaster was collecting warriors was ill-omen enough. Hearing he disrespected her with pet names rankled Opalia, too. Disgusting, she seethed, a shift in her furs to match. If he is collecting warriors, he must have something in mind.. she drawled as she considered him--whoever he thought he was. It could be any number of things. Maybe he was hiding something, or wanted to defend his right to be disrespectful. No matter the reason, she didn't find that she particularly liked it coming from someone described as such.

Deep down, she admired Praimfaya's willingness to dig this deep.. and already, even without an outcome, was proud of her work so far. She wondered then if Dacio would've felt the same at all, and what warnings he might impart on her to help guide her. Who all will rally against them? she asked for clarification in one direction of many. That fact seem weightier than some of the others. The scheme of things loomed large. What do you want Moonspear to know about them.. if anything, this soon? she asked carefully, wondering if that could be a bead of usefulness in her stance there among them. Maybe it was too soon to say anything major yet, but she had a sense Praimfaya wasn't passing her judgements on a mere whim, and while Moonspear had it out for others that had hurt their own, this cause seemed to fall in line with theirs anyway.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is spinning - by Opalia - August 07, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Benry - August 08, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - August 08, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - August 10, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Benry - August 14, 2020, 08:34 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - August 15, 2020, 05:16 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - August 25, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - September 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - September 10, 2020, 04:41 PM