Noctisardor Bypass ≡ what about the day
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon didn't particularly care to be alone. So having someone marching alongside him was great! The wolves here were a bit quieter--seemed to keep to themselves. He had met Arbiter once (granted she had just bore children upon his arrival) He had suffered in the silence that was Kaertok. Besides these little moments it was mostly in passing that he had seen other wolves here. The pack wasn't particularly large. Still--it was his home and felt a bit more it as each day passed. 

He wasn't too surprised to hear she didn't know much about healing. He supposed his type didn't really linger around these parts. Still, in his mind, once he became further well-practiced he would be a most valuable asset. He enjoyed his work. He enjoyed the curiosity of every new thing he tried. 

"I know how to help heal wounds. That's been most of my practice. I got interested when I helped a young woman who was whelping when i was a bit younger," She had been a medic herself and things hadn't been going to well. She instructed him through a lot and had sent her after certain things. Knowing that dandelions were soothing was interesting to know. He wondered if it were for the physical or the mental. He would need to find some and play. The most soothing thing he had found thus far had been a root (explained to him by the aforementioned new-mother) that quelled anxiety and relaxed the body. That was a go to for his for those enduring discomfort in a multitude of meanings. 

"Scout? So what are you scouting for, exactly?" He back tracked to what she said. Scouts were those that made sure there was nothing of ill intent on the way; yes? Or four legged carrier pigeons? He wondered what she so loved about it that she had done it for so long.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 27, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 28, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 09, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 15, 2020, 01:21 AM