Noctisardor Bypass proven strategies
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
On that, she did have to agree with a slow exhale and nod to go with it. She felt best that Arbiter got to stay. Never had she needed any reason to doubt the matriarch of their family. Part of her liked when Kaertok was around too, trusting him, but knowing his interests fanned out like hers sometimes too. But, on meeting the right folks? She could relate.. since she knew there were good times and bad. Evidently his run of it had bugged him enough to have him bring it up now. She hadn't had much progress on the matter lately, either.. It isn't easy, I know.. she shook her head. To go as far as impress folks could be a tall  order. She tended to shoot a little lower to start, but she also knew how to read the scene and play it carefully. Hitting it off with strangers doesn't always work out--there are some weird ones out there. Plus, sometimes.. it's just luck, or a bad day. she tried to be relatively encouraging in the real look at it, though.

I think... too, that practice helps, like anything. You'll find out what works for you better that way--get a better feel for it, too, she added as gently as she was going to get it from her. It probably wasn't profound advice, but tried and true in her eyes. And trust me, I have not found many worth bringing around either lately, she said, hoping it would help him not feel so bad about it, or try to shoulder too much blame for not feeling like he was that impressive to the random sorts he met. What was more important to her was that they not let a couple flops get them down. They'd just try again another time.
Messages In This Thread
proven strategies - by Jomyo - June 09, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - June 21, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - June 27, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - July 16, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - July 16, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - July 20, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - July 25, 2020, 02:07 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - August 06, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - August 18, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Warlock - August 24, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: proven strategies - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 10:33 PM