I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

At the black female's contradicting words, Cara's brows raised into an 'are you kidding' grimace. If what Ptarmigan had in mind was for Cara to go around the pack telling everyone how great she was and promoting her campaign she was very wrong. As the former leader and one of the founding members she had many influences and strings tied around the others minds; she knew that and apparently Ptarmigan had discovered it too. She would not divulge any nasty gossip about her but she wouldn't sugarcoat her words to make the pack adore her.

She'd act as the support she would need to lead the pack, she'd be the column under her to prevent her empire from crumbling but she would not built her a statue and a shrine. "I don't give excuses", she barked, still keeping her stance relaxed and unthreatening.

The frost colored ears of the girl flicked back occasionally as the new Alphess spoke, though they stood on end as she commented lightly that her intention had never been to break the Spine. Cara had to bite her tongue to repress a loud scoff from spilling from her chest, well you actually did mess it up --BIG TIME, she thought as she swallowed the sour words that would remain unsaid.

Then as she explained the whole sheep-sheperd-cane analogy, the yealing waved her tail back and forth in an indifferent manner, "I'll be your cane, but if you want to symphatize with them you'll have to do it yourself", she barked.That's what she had done when she had recieved the crown; she had mended and strenghtened her relationship with the subordinates.
No one had done it for her and no one would do it for Ptarmigan either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay - by Cara - September 03, 2014, 07:32 PM