Kintla Flatlands that's what you get when you let your heart win
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Maybe it should be Amelie the one to be thankful the other didn't possess the ability to read over the sad tragedy written on her forehead. She couldn't argue, however, if she thought the Plateu was some kind of ward for the psychotic wolves. Pretty much all of the members were fucked up one way or another --though so were the ones from distant packs. The only difference was that in the Plateu it was more noticeable.

Amelie pressed her lips together as if to contain a whimper just as Fox kept prodding her with her questions. She gulped down a mournful cry and did her best to keep her face pointed towards her leader. "It went down the drain" she barked, her voice breaking off at the ending.

"Were you on board with his little confession?", she asked somberly, as it seemed to be the only reason why the fiery redhead would be so eager to know the outcome of their chat. "Did he already tell you he loved me? Or shall I just skip to the part he left me standing there like a fool" she barked while flicking her ears back as a wave of pain struck her core.

Messages In This Thread
RE: that's what you get when you let your heart win - by Amelie - September 03, 2014, 08:56 PM