The Sunspire [I.C.J] fall hues
55 Posts
Ooc — Sietch
right at the border, thanks for replying!

The joyous, playful lope Cuan had taken down the hills had wiped most of his cares from his mind. It was the first time he let loose after leaving Bon Dye; his exuberance was alive and well. His tail was furiously wagging even when he had come across the heavily marked wooded pines at the edge of the ridge, and he was tempted to roll in the scent of his own kind.
Lifting his head, the reddish brown tinted creature peered into the vapid darkness, it's darkness a murky sponge on his senses. He couldn't detect the patrolling male from beyond the border, and responded with a simultaneous whirl and crouch as the black figure stepped into Cuan's periphery. What are you doing on the Sunspire?

The scrawny two year old was not much to look at. With golden yellow eyes dulled from travel, they were the most illuminating thing on his lackluster pelt. Dirt stained the wolf's lighter forelegs, matting the hairs into brown curls. His pelt was rough and ragged, begging for a decent meal to restore the proper nutrients to their hairs. Cuan himself was never one of a warrior's build or a healer's touch, but his worn appearance made him even less valuable to the eye. And in fact, he knew that he wasn't good for much, and had always found a rightful place as a scapegoat. The male turned to peer respectfully away from the pack wolf who had approached. My name's Cuan. I'm looking for a new home.
Messages In This Thread
[I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 01, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 04, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 06, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 07, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 08, 2014, 07:35 AM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Cuan - September 08, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Jace - September 08, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: [I.C.J] fall hues - by Muira - September 08, 2014, 03:50 PM