Swiftcurrent Creek a second try
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Lmao, I couldn't not. XD

"She’s a nice girl."

"Yes..." Bazi agreed, looking to her feet for inspiration and finding none. Scimitar's answer told her one thing - they wouldn't be able to sweep the events of the past few days under the rug (or artfully placed deer skin, given the absence of rugs in the wild). Kieran didn't care, what the newbies didn't know wouldn't hurt them, and Kaskara.. well, Bazi would have to wait and see what she said. Most of all she dreaded speaking to Galileo, whose kind, benevolent eyes she could not imagine darkening with dismay at her actions. Paarthurnax had forgiven her... and Bazi missed her fiercely.

Emboldened by the memory of the golden healer's last words to her, Bazi's eyes snapped back up to Scimitar's face.

"I've told almost everyone what I did. I've apologized. I will go to Danica, and.. I will apologize to her too, if she'll hear it. I regret telling her to go. I don't regret telling Shadow, even if it cost me Paarthurnax. He was an ass, and I didn't like him." There. If that didn't set the record straight, then what would? Bazi gulped down a breath of air before she went on, less forcefully now. "I also.. I want a big family. Really big. But that takes two to do that, so.. I asked you of you liked me, because I like you, a lot, even if you're gruff and totally annoying and 'mysterious' or whatever. So.. will you.. you know ... ?" Mate was a little forthright, and Bazi searched her scrambled mind for something more appropriate. ".. be.. something-in-progress with me?"
Messages In This Thread
a second try - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: a second try - by Scimitar - September 02, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: a second try - by Bazi - September 03, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: a second try - by Scimitar - September 03, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: a second try - by Bazi - September 04, 2014, 05:10 AM
RE: a second try - by Scimitar - September 05, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: a second try - by Bazi - September 05, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: a second try - by Scimitar - September 12, 2014, 02:59 PM