Golden Glade Take Yourself Home
57 Posts
Ooc — WILTHKING
Once again, the boy was unaware of the man's intentions, he had missed the action of dusting himself off, and only regarded it as Cenric must have seen a fly on his coat. Tilting his head, Primrose continued to watch him with undivided attention and a wide smile.

"You are a king!" Prim gasped in awe. He was right! The boy glowed as Cenric talked with him and showed him attention, he even fed him praise! Or what the boy interpreted as appraisal for his age and about his choice of words. "Nope! My mother taught me that word, she used it when we met your wolves before." He didn't think his siblings knew of the word either, and more so he was confused about why his mother was so mad at them. Cenric seemed great! He was a king from the stories!

The boy scuffed his paw into the dirt as he talked, swirling it around as he was aflutter in front of royalty. "Why are you not inbred?" he questioned. "And what is it like being a king? Did you save a princess? OH- OH! Did you have a true loves kiss yet? It must be great, please, PLEASE tell me what it's like?"
Messages In This Thread
Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 11:19 PM