[m] water that i crave
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian exhaled, she wasn't sure if it actually gave her peace anymore or soothed her like it once did and lately she wasn't sure if any prayers were effecting her they they used to. Nothing meant the same anymore. She had changed so much her entire outlook was different, and she was ashamed to admit it.

Her eyes softened under Ragnar's allowing her to relax under his gaze she set away anymore thoughts of God or the Gods she wanted what was in this moment. The skin below her damp pelt trembled from his touch as much as it did the cold. Nerian found she liked the response she got from touching his ear but she didn't try again instead she tucked her head around his neck giving him her version of a hug drawing his scent in.

Naive in the ways of love she didn't really understand the body position she needed to be in to ask him to claim her like he had before, and she felt shy still about asking. Nerian brushed her shoulder along the length of his body and headed for the drier shore allowing her tail to graze under his chin. Once her feet kissed the un-sodden earth she stopped and looked up the the stars her ears tipped backwards hoping to hear Ragnar follow her.

Ragnar had not seemed to mind but she remembered now that she had broken his revere and perhaps he wanted to be alone she wouldn't begrudge him that, two wives, children and a pack did take up a fair amount of time leaving little for himself. Suddenly she wanted to apologize for intruding on such valuable time for him.

Messages In This Thread
[m] water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 23, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 29, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - September 04, 2014, 06:17 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 06:07 AM