Sun Mote Copse the doctor tells me
34 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
sorry for not mirroring your post, there's no way i could match that lol

Perdition flinched at the sound of the other wolf’s approach, which set off a tic in one of his shoulders. He gritted his teeth against it, trying to stop it from happening, but, like always, nothing helped. He simply had to ride it out. He had noticed, in the calm after being accepted into Firebirds, that sudden noises startled him more than was, perhaps, normal. It had taken much of his energy not to jump out of his skin at the woman’s voice, and the hairs on the back of his neck and along his spine stood on end. With an effort, he flattened them, and took a moment to compose himself before turning his head to look at her, fully.

He saw her staring at him, saw the way her eyes lingered on his scars before moving up to his eyes, then back down again. He turned his head away again. “No, I don’t mind,” he said, quietly. “My name is… Perdition.” He closed his eyes for a moment, against the emotional pain that the name caused him. It was a name he had chosen for himself. Perdition: a state of punishment after death for sins committed in life. He was still alive, but it was not a wonderful existence. He opened his eyes again and stared down into the water flowing past his paws.
*Note: Perdition was struck by lightning and suffers a lot of visible (and invisible) side effects. Please feel free to have your character notice and/or mention these things in posts: muscle spasms/tics; grimaces and grunts of pain; general "resting bitch face" due to chronic pain; lightning scars along his back, shoulders, and partly down his front legs.
Messages In This Thread
the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:52 PM