Sun Mote Copse the doctor tells me
34 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
short post because perdy doesn't know how to hold a conversation

Perdition merely glanced at Niamh as she came to realize what he’d been talking about when he’d told her that he could no longer hunt larger prey. There was no malice in the glance, however. He listened silently as she spoke of fishing, his face dripping water from his failed attempt at catching one, himself. He smiled at the mention of a nap. “Yes,” he agreed. And then, having said all he thought he needed to say, he sat beside her amicably, but silently. He did not remember much about his time before his accident, but he had come to realize he wasn’t very talkative. Perhaps it had been from all his time alone, wandering the wilds while searching for somewhere to take him in.

Nevertheless, he enjoyed the time he was spending with Niamh. So far, despite spying upon his wounds, she had not judged him for them, or for his lack of proper hunting abilities, and that was good enough for him.
*Note: Perdition was struck by lightning and suffers a lot of visible (and invisible) side effects. Please feel free to have your character notice and/or mention these things in posts: muscle spasms/tics; grimaces and grunts of pain; general "resting bitch face" due to chronic pain; lightning scars along his back, shoulders, and partly down his front legs.
Messages In This Thread
the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:52 PM