Sun Mote Copse the doctor tells me
34 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Perdition sat beside Niamh and listened as she told her story about a wolf who lived on an island in the middle of the ocean. How her fur was slick and beautiful. He smiled at the thought, imagining a gorgeous she-wolf splashing through the waves. He continued to listen.

He flicked an ear when Niamh could not come up with the word for a type of food. He turned his head to look at her, waiting for her to find the word, but she never did. What he got instead was the strangest description for an animal he had ever heard: legless-fat-wolves, with featherless wings for arms, and a fish tail. Perdition squinted at her, head tilting to the side, trying to put the whole description together in his head. His eyes flicked around, searching his brain for the animal that matched what she’d just told him, but nothing came up.

“I…” he began, slowly. “I’m afraid I… don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t recall ever going to the beach, or being on an island, yet I can imagine it, well enough. But this animal you describe… I can’t imagine that. What does it taste like? Does it resemble the taste of a different animal?”
*Note: Perdition was struck by lightning and suffers a lot of visible (and invisible) side effects. Please feel free to have your character notice and/or mention these things in posts: muscle spasms/tics; grimaces and grunts of pain; general "resting bitch face" due to chronic pain; lightning scars along his back, shoulders, and partly down his front legs.
Messages In This Thread
the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:52 PM