Gyrfalcon's Keep Dangerous Temptation
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
The respectful bow was noted by the scarred Scandinavian but the Northerner made no moves to return it. Instead he stared, fixing the ebon male in a glacier cold stare, waiting for his questions to be answered. Scarred ear flicked as the male began to speak, introducing himself and then prattling on that he had heard about Stavanger Bay. He spoke of a friendly visit, and further about gifts. Gifts. Ragnar did not bother to hide his perplexity, instead sniffing at the air. The man himself smelled like a stranger but the scent of the pack he carried rung a bell of familiarity in the Jarl's nose. It wasn't until the other man clawed his way up the three — a feat that likely would have perplexed Ragnar if he had not watched Floki do it more times than he could count in their youths — that the familiarity of the scent slammed into Ragnar. Viciously. A low growl ripped from the Viking's chest as he stepped back when the objects began to drop from the tree. He recognized the pack scent because it had been the scent of Julooke's attacker. It had lingered there, on the scene of the crime, when Ragnar had went to investigate it.

Ragnar's distrust rose like bile in his throat and as the man descended from the tree, the Jarl's eyes were sharp as they touched upon him, the gifts lain ignored on the ground, the words about the meats they supposedly contained went in one of Ragnar's ears and straight out the other. I do not want your gifts, The Jarl spoke in a low, threatening murmur. I want to know why you are really here. One of your pack mates attacked mine a while ago and until he is dealt with I have nothing to say to you or the pack whose scent you carry, And he sure as hell wasn't accepting gifts. The only thing that spared Adair was the fact that he did not have white eyes. Do you know where I can find a white eyed man? Was all Ragnar further asked. He would find the man responsible for nearly ending Julooke's life and Ragnar would make sure that that he paid in full for what he had done to her.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 02, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 05, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 05, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 08, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 11, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 12, 2014, 07:54 AM