Gyrfalcon's Keep Dangerous Temptation
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
Adair heard silence snatched away from the environment, as a growl surfaced to his ears as he had been up the tree. Such a shame. So uneasy, this male was.

After looking back at the pale hessian, Adair noticed he did not touch the gifts. His next words following, proved that.
" I do not want your, gifts"
Called it.
Distrusted, Adair knew he was. But looking at the stare of the one before his had shown that it was not of a formal reason. Something more was going on.

I want to know why you are really here. One of your pack mates attacked mine a while ago and until he is dealt with I have nothing to say to you or the pack whose scent you carry,"

Adair shook his head, disappointedly. Yet his patience stayed, and along with it, the calm that he needed to deal with this matter. A matter he didnt even know about.
He caught himself before he chuckled at a thought that flew through him, like lightning, wondering how the hell was he supposed to know about this incident when he had just recently joined. But, he remained focused on the white fellow before him.

"I am here on my own incentives, friend. I, believe me if you wish, know nothing of any members whatsoever in this pack I reside in. I have literally just joined, officially, yesterday. I have met no one of the pack. "
Adair continued in his humble, deep tones.
"Along with this encounter you speak of, I know nothing of it, either. This may have happened a while before I joined this pack. And I can understand why you look upon me as an enemy, through that experience. I do not hold it against you. Yet, I will not wven reside in this pack very long. I am helping another with the founding of a pack. Far out, into the regions of mountains, and valleys, I will soon be there. So this pack is not one that binds me. "

Adair answered both statements in a respectful manner, yet his mind wandered, as he awaited the pale leader's verdict.
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 02, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 05, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 05, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 08, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Adair The Forsaken - September 11, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Dangerous Temptation - by Ragnar - September 12, 2014, 07:54 AM