Nimbus Summit head in the clouds
34 Posts
Ooc —
This male was... something. Lio had never experienced anything like him before - so bold and bright and brimming with personality and emotion and song, apparently. Like a bird. It all left Lio's head spinning in circles, their maw slightly open and eyes round as they watched this... beaming sunshine of a boy speak to them. 

"I have..." they began, dumbfounded and trying to collect their thoughts. "I have never sung a song before. Like a... bird...?" Hesitancy was visible in every word and expression. Their eyes rounded again when he leapt up awkwardly, and for a moment they thought he would fall. Lio started forward, fully intending to help him up or fall off the mountain trying. But the tall wolf made it up, and they paused, blinking owlishly up at him. 

A little awestruck, if they were being honest. 

There was a slight pause before they could respond to his next statement. It was so difficult to keep up. "I did not ask, but my name is Lio," they stated simply, confused as to why he thought they had asked him what his name was. This was all so... strange, but they found that they actually enjoyed watching him. "Grandson of a king... are you a prince, then?" A bard, he'd said? Lio had no idea what that could mean.
Messages In This Thread
head in the clouds - by Lio - October 14, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Ravinger - October 16, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Lio - October 16, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Ravinger - October 16, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Lio - October 16, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Ravinger - October 19, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: head in the clouds - by Lio - December 29, 2020, 10:39 PM