Swiftcurrent Creek a second try
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He listened to her – his eyes studying her face as she spoke. She was so youthful – and little did she know how endearing she was. He would have commented on all of this – offering to assist her when she traveled to see Danica, if she so desired. Agreeing that Shadow’s banishment was indeed for the best.. his attitude had been bringing the pack down – it was only a shame neither of them even realized that he had also been mouthing off about the pack prior to his departure.

But he didn’t get a chance. No sooner did his jaws open to speak did they clamp shut with a click as the pale she-wolf barreled onward. This time, her babbling drawing his heart to a near stop. There was a moment of indignation that rose in him – after all, he was supposed to be the one that told her, as old fashioned as it may have been.

Swiftly he rose then, his gaze fast upon her as he searched her face. Already overlooking the annoying comment, instead, he made to close the distance between them, his large form drawn up as he gazed down to her. “Bazi,” he began, feeling as if his mouth was dry. Expressing his emotions was not something he was used to, and the simplicity of it all scared him. It had to be more complicated than admitting his like for her, didn’t it? “I want nothing more than to court you. Because I want nothing more than to give you the family you want. And I want mine to be with you.” With his words out there, he waited with bated breath – for someone who was supposed to be the older and ‘wiser’ one as was pegged on him a few times, he certainly felt completely lost.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
a second try - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: a second try - by Scimitar - September 02, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: a second try - by Bazi - September 03, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: a second try - by Scimitar - September 03, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: a second try - by Bazi - September 04, 2014, 05:10 AM
RE: a second try - by Scimitar - September 05, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: a second try - by Bazi - September 05, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: a second try - by Scimitar - September 12, 2014, 02:59 PM