Grandfathered in markings & pups
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc —
(October 21, 2020, 01:45 PM)Arcturus Wrote: Isn’t Mal part dog? When Queenie was accepted she was a Wolfdog mix.

When I adopted Mal, both parents had Eastern Timber Wolf as their species so that's what I put on Mal's profile and I was stoked about him being born in game as 100% one subspecies since that's rare, and thus 100% wolf, just goofy-colored. If she was accepted as wolfdog, then that definitely changed sometime between her being accepted and Mal being born.

And even then, since adopting him both parents have changed what species they were. I don't think Queenie's profile at the time had anything about dog background, and even right now Queenie's profile basically says that her dog heritage is basically negligible and only related to color, so... Shrug emoji? IDK, I don't edit that field aside from formatting, I went by what was in the subspecies fields at time of adoption.

Edit: And both Solomon and Brillo, Mal's sisters also just say Eastern Timber Wolf, so I'm not crazy. I think :P
Messages In This Thread
Grandfathered in markings & pups - by Jennifer - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Grandfathered in markings & pups - by Arcturus - October 21, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Grandfathered in markings & pups - by Jennifer - October 21, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Grandfathered in markings & pups - by Arcturus - October 21, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: Grandfathered in markings & pups - by Nami - October 21, 2020, 07:19 PM