Broken Antler Fen this feeling’s dancing in my flames.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
The small coy-wolf follows after the stranger as silently as she can.  She's curious to see what's got this wolf's attention because as far as Banshee can tell, her target has no idea she's being followed.  Stupid, she thinks to herself.  She's always so quick to judge and insult.  It doesn't matter that she knows nothing about this individual.  In her eyes, everyone was beneath her, even when they prove themselves otherwise.  Arrogance fuels her, just as it does now.

Keeping her distance still, she lets Eshe lead.  It becomes apparent relatively soon what's got her attention:  deer ... again.  Banshee's having déjà vu.  Her meeting with Bronco (no, Sparkles) comes to mind.  During that encounter, she hadn't been aware of the other wolf.  This time, her prey is in plain sight.  An idea begins to form in Banshee's (likely smaller than) average brain.  She won't chase the deer this time.  She'll chase the wolf. She bunches up her haunches, butt wiggling.  Her mismatched eyes are set firmly on Eshe, and she steadies her breathing.  In her head, she starts to count down: three, two...

On 'one,' she darts forward and leaps.  In a surprisingly fluid motion, she tries to snatch the other wolf by her scruff before throwing her own full weight to the left.  She hopes to take them both to the ground.  A muffled, "Got you!" barely escapes her clamped jaws, regardless of her success.
Messages In This Thread
this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 17, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 18, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 22, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 24, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 07:44 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - November 19, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - December 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 03:01 PM