Kintla Flatlands that's what you get when you let your heart win
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

A heavy sigh slipped from her lips as she finished to summarize the catastrophic reunion between Kisu and her. She didn't mention the night it had all begun; the night(or early morning) that he had pressed his nose into her fur. No one but the stars and rising sunrays that had been there knew about it, and truthfully she wished it would remain that way. It was the last magical memory she had of the man before he shattered her heart.

The ebony yearling looked at her Alpha, giving a little sniffle before straightening her back and fixing her posture, she no longer looked like a wounded animal on the brink of death -- she looked more like wilted flower that was beginning to gain back the strenght on its stem.

She allowed her shoulders to slunk once she had mentioned she had been driven to ask by simple curiosity without an ulterior motive. She was in her full right to do so right? As an Alpha.
Her next question,however, made her second guess the actual rights that the fire femme possesed over her privacy. "I-I am too young to know", she mutttered with embarrasment. While Fox prided herself with having a mate that loved her dearly, Amelie had never had a boyfriend, or even a friend who happened to be a boy.

"Apparently not. He said I'm too young as well; that he didn't want to ruin my youth" she confessed with a light shrug of her shoulders at the end of the sentence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: that's what you get when you let your heart win - by Amelie - September 05, 2014, 05:01 PM