Wapun Meadow i wish to remain nameless
12 Posts
Ooc — vae
nycteria tries to manifest an image in her head of what the stranger speaks of.  her gaze falls thoughtfully; it takes a moment, but it starts to make sense.  in the past, she's seen them above.  he isn't wrong.  they're very stiff and louder than anything she's ever heard before in her life.  an amused sound falls from her lips, and she looks up to meet her company's gaze. "i had never thought of this before, but i suppose they are stiff birds." if nothing else, she can't think of any better descriptor.  

"fireflies?  is that how you are taught to call them?" she wonders aloud with interest. "where i am from, we know them as souls who have gone to be with the goddess." nycteria is delighted to share her beliefs with someone else.  she doesn't even realize that another wolf has arrived.  in fact, she would have missed astara's arrival altogether if she hadn't set down the deer.  it's the noise that alerts the rogue.

"oh," a soft gasp falls from her mouth. "are these your hunting grounds?" her ears fall slightly.  it's the only explanation she can think of.
Messages In This Thread
i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 04, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 12, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 13, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 24, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 27, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 27, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - November 07, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - November 09, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - November 16, 2020, 10:33 AM