Broken Antler Fen this feeling’s dancing in my flames.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
Adrenaline courses through Banshee like an illicit drug.  She's at her happiest when she's sowing chaos.  The fact that she's found a total stranger to mess with?  It may as well be like snorting cocaine for her.  Her target's reaction to her attack sees that Banshee's belly is thoroughly pummeled by the other wolf's kicking legs.  It doesn't feel great, but it's par for the course.  She gives another wicked witch cackle and rolls off to the side and, eventually, back onto her feet.

"You should've seen your face!" she crows. "I got you good. You didn't even know I was there!" Banshee's singing her own praises, keen to reward her bad behavior with instant gratification. "You should pay more attention. What if I wanted to kill you? You'd be dead." She's all bark and little bite, but this unknown wolf doesn't need to know that.  All they know is that an unhinged stranger randomly plowed into them.
Messages In This Thread
this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 17, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 18, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 22, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 24, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 07:44 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - November 19, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - December 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 03:01 PM