Firestone Hot Springs You Can Take a Break
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Lol I love Ty. I'm also going to try and be not scientific about this because I'm not sure wolves would actually understand why the core of the world is so hot and stuff. And Akita is about as crazy as she is so... yeah. Lol.

"The planet's... core," Akita corrected the young wolf, speaking slower so that she'd understand. In all honesty, she was quite content to sit and talk to the pup all day. She liked pups. There was something inherently innocent and good about them that made Akita feel happy when she was around them. But she was always happy, so perhaps elated would be a better word.

"The fire and water from inside the world, deep in its center, come from the Gods and the Goddesses of the world. Do you know about the Gods and Goddesses? They are everywhere, even if you can't see them. They do things like make the seasons change and turn night into day. And they watch over all creatures on Earth. There are Gods and Goddesses even inside the Earth, in its center, whose sole purpose is to make sure the world's fire never burns out. If it burnt out, we would all freeze to death. The Gods control the fire, but the Goddesses control the water. The Goddesses push the Earth's water up to the surface, sometimes in the form of these hot springs. And you can tell that this water must come from somewhere very close to the Earth's core because it's so hot when it comes to the surface."

Akita paused here. She didn't want to overwhelm the pup with too much information at once. She would speak of more things if the girl asked, though.
Messages In This Thread
You Can Take a Break - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: You Can Take a Break - by RIP Tytonidae - September 03, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: You Can Take a Break - by Akita - September 04, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: You Can Take a Break - by RIP Tytonidae - September 05, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: You Can Take a Break - by Akita - September 05, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: You Can Take a Break - by RIP Tytonidae - September 10, 2014, 11:51 AM