come clarity
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie

As expected, it didn't take him long to find Ragnar. He was obviously coming from his den site when Verrine crossed paths with him and had only recently awakened, and Verrine was glad that his leader was able to rest and remain strong. Ragnar greeted him wordlessly, and Verrine grinned and waved his tail in return. He had always respected the savage northerner, but his devotion and love for his leader had grown exponentially when Ragnar had granted him and Julooke permission to have a family. Asking for that had been a leap of faith for them, and Verrine hadn't been so sure that Ragnar would agree. But agree he had, and now, they were only days away from the big event.

He licked Ragnar's chin, his stance and body language shrinking instinctively in the Alpha's presence. It was not a conscious move on his part; rather, it was his mind and body's subconscious response to his place in the pecking order relative to Ragnar. "Good morning, Ragnar," he said, falling into step beside the Jarl after a moment as they continued on in the direction Ragnar had been heading. "If you have a few minutes, I could use some advice…man to man?" He was content to talk as they walked, knowing that Ragnar was probably intent on getting some breakfast.

<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
come clarity - by Verrine - August 30, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: come clarity - by Ragnar - August 31, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: come clarity - by Verrine - September 06, 2014, 02:26 AM
RE: come clarity - by Ragnar - September 10, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: come clarity - by Verrine - September 15, 2014, 12:08 AM
RE: come clarity - by Ragnar - September 15, 2014, 10:33 AM