Rising Sun Valley can you see that flame over there?
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

Flash nodded in confusion. Romans? he thought as he franticly thought of his strength and weaknesses. "I'm agile and run fast, which makes it easier for me to dodge attacks or wiggle out of pins in battle. I take easy notice of my surroundings and can normally run out of harm before something has fallen or leaped at me. I hunt pretty well in spring summer and autumn thanks to my golden pelt. But while I'm agile and fast, I'm not the strongest wolf around. I like using wits and speed to win fights or catch prey. I can deal pretty good damage but my attacks may not be the strongest. " he blurted out in one breath.

Flash took a deep breath. "I will give my loyalty to your pack if you accept me. I will do my best in assisting you and helping the pack. I also want to give life you the pack. Judging by your personality, I see you're not one to make others laugh very often, no offence. I want to give life and humour to a pack, fill it with laughter and make everybody bond with each other and live together in joy and peace. I hope you accept me into your pack."

Flash waited nervously for the wolf to give an answer to him.

Messages In This Thread
can you see that flame over there? - by Shadow - September 05, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Flash - September 05, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Shadow - September 06, 2014, 02:35 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Flash - September 06, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Shadow - September 06, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Flash - September 06, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Shadow - September 06, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Flash - September 06, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Shadow - September 06, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Flash - September 06, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Shadow - September 06, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Flash - September 06, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: can you see that flame over there? - by Shadow - September 06, 2014, 10:07 AM