Neverwinter Forest love the adrenaline in my veins
6 Posts
Ooc —
At last his paws left the damp leaflitter and moss which blanketed Neverwinter forest, and landed on neutral ground. The longer grass of Chimera Fields gave him more purchase to push against as he fled to freedom. Feeling the blades of grass brush against his dark limbs was a relief, but still he did not slow his pace, not until he had gained more ground between him and the pack wolf who was trailing and snapping at his tail. 

Finally, having reached a safe distance away, his movements slowed. Although his chest heaved with physical exhaustion, the adrenaline had started to fade. Only now did the wound at his ankle really begin to burn. His trot turned into an slower, awkward limp, as the dark male continued to move onwards towards the scent of salty sea air.

He would tend to his wound once he no longer had the energy to keep moving, or the pain simply became too much to ignore.
Messages In This Thread
love the adrenaline in my veins - by Draven - November 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Draven - November 05, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Draven - November 05, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2020, 03:25 PM