Hideaway Strath Feeling safe with your love song
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She heard him coming before she saw him. But somehow she was still surprised by his presence. Her heart quickened in fear, she had little doubt that he could beat her in a fight. It wasn’t often she felt as such about another person, the woman was confident in her skill. But there was an experience to his swagger that elevated her anxiety. Despite the desire to flee she held her ground, forceable relaxing her muscles to show no fear.

Rolling back her shoulders, Padma arched a brow at the man. So she had thought correctly, a pack was forming here. She continued her surveillance for a couple moments after he spoke. Letting his question hang between them. She noted the golden yellow of his eyes, the paleness of his cream cheeks, and the stripped pattern of his coat. A unique man to be sure.

With her inspection complete, she contemplated an answer to his question. ”Hello.” She offered first, she had no intention of being a brat not when faced with a behemoth such as this. She was a long limbed person herself, but her bone structure was softer, more delicate. She was meant for speed and grace, not brute strength. That aside she continued on with her explanation. ”I am looking to get to the other side of your territory. With the rain and the potential for snow during this time of the year the path through this thick brush is the easiest during fall and winter. I’m trying to get to the mountains, over there.” Padma nodded her head toward the range in the distance. She honestly wasn’t sure if what she said was true. She really hadn’t taken this way before. But she didn’t want to go around, and this seemed easier.

”It’ll take me twice as long to go around.” She said it flippantly, as if without much thought, and flicked her head indicating she would need to back track. ”So I thought I might test the... generosity of the pack seeking claim over these woods.” She left the statement open, not exactly asking for anything, yet inferring her desire none-the-less. She gave him a sly look, selling her confidence with a deadly twist, and a smirk. Because in that moment she realized... she might not win in a fight with him, but he sure as hell wouldn’t leave unscathed.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 02, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 02, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 03:40 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 10, 2020, 11:19 PM