Hideaway Strath Feeling safe with your love song
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
meeeee toooooo can’t wait to further develop this evil girl.

She dips her he’s fine return, following him as he turned into the territory. She snorted at the mention of unwanted guest. Death didn’t frighten her, more like it thrilled her. She felt more closely related to death then she did her own family. She welcomed it in fact. ”At least i have some proof of the murderer’s you promised.” She was actually happy to find that his pack would properly defend itself. She held a distant for the packs of the wilds and their friendly leanings. She had experienced a different world then them, one where they was joy and glee; where the next stranger you met would gladly offer there name instead of ripping out your throat. But typical to her luck she was lead down a different path, a darker existence.

”I don’t mind the smell. As long as I get a hand at... redecorating later.” There was one man in particular who should gladly gut, and gleefully drag his entrails back to serve as a warning.

The darkening forest, cocooned her. This was where she belonged. Unlike the plains from which she had been born, with the wide open sky and the beating sun, Padma preferred the shadows of the woods. She could get used to this. Her curious eye watched the passing scenery with interest.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 02, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 02, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 03:40 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 10, 2020, 11:19 PM