Raven's Watch If I had a heart
9 Posts
Ooc — Mel
She raised a brow at his...peculiar way of speaking but took note of his words nonetheless, offering the large male a relieved sigh. It was never certain how a wolf would take to another, if any misstep would be considered a slight against one’s person. It was a stressful thing, one she didn’t quite care for but was willing to do nonetheless. “Thank you.” While her posture loosened she did not entirely drop the act…at least not until he mentioned her interests. 

A wave of embarrassment washed over her then, the thought of Akai telling strangers of her odd doings causing her to smile awkwardly. Beinin, yes...?” The other’s choice of words felt foreign on her tongue but she did her best to articulate them the same ways he had. She didn’t dare tackle Hrafns….Hrafnsjá? Was that a good thing to call Akai? He...he seemed well intentioned enough... “We’ve always had birds by our side, Akai and I, and it felt only natural to respect the fallen ones for all those still carried by the wind do to ensure our safety.” Whatever unease or doubt she’d had bubbling in her chest slowly slipped away the longer she spent in his company, her tone more confident, her steps closer a little more daring. “I tend to them, provide them with the occasional offering, and ask for guidance when needed.” Something about the newcomer’s interest in her hobbies made her believe that perhaps he would not offer barking laughter at her antics. “Uhm...I suppose I also pick at plants and mushrooms, things like that? Mostly to see what can be eaten and what can’t. I know Akai wont always bring food home and I can’t exactly hunt just yet, ‘least not properly. It never hurts to have something in your belly on a cold day. Plus, if I were to get lost I’d rather….well, not starve.” She paused for a moment in her words, head tilting curiously, “Is there something you want me to help you look for? I’ve helped with finding bones before! If you explain what a plant or something of the sort looks like I can probably spot it? My vision isn’t as pristine as that of the owl but I still am a wolf, I have my other senses to care for me. I’m good at finding toads too.”

Messages In This Thread
If I had a heart - by Stjornuati - October 31, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Minah - November 05, 2020, 07:16 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Stjornuati - November 07, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Minah - November 07, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Stjornuati - November 13, 2020, 01:38 AM