The Bracken Woods Where...am I?
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
It was a good thing Star had spent many a day learning from Andraste and occasionally overhearing the words of Mahler, for now she the ability to piece together phrases here and there. Thus she glared down to the boy and swiftly reached to attempt to smack him with a paw upside the temple; a move of discipline that would land gentle enough not to hurt too long, only shake him in the moment. Do not treat strangers like this, She hissed under her breath, A pack doesn't gain members and become stronger if we scare everyone off. A lesson he would have to learn, if he ever wished to lead- though she humored herself with the thought that she might be dead by the time Astraeus was old enough to take Sagtannet. 

I'm sorry about him, She told the young girl, as if he wasn't beside her, whispering like it was secret but just loud enough that he might hear- He was not disciplined well. A slight tease, knowing he would hear it, but a critique of his character too. Sagtannet is a small pack of a few families, and we mostly... keep to ourselves, stick to our business. We hunt all sorts of things... basically whatever is near the mountains. Maybe a deer from the forest on big days, but usually just small game, sometimes a mountain goat. A shrug of her shoulders. Sagtannet didn't do many pack hunts lately, but she assumed this was because the children were young- once they were old enough, they'd be able to more effectively take down a deer. Are you looking for a home, or content to keep wandering?
Messages In This Thread
Where...am I? - by Alasie - October 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by RIP Star - October 15, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by Alasie - October 15, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by Klaus - October 15, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by RIP Star - October 15, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by Alasie - October 15, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Where...am I? - by Klaus - October 19, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: Where...am I? - by RIP Star - November 08, 2020, 01:48 AM