Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
For most part Osprey enjoyed sleeping a great deal and her dreams weren't troubled by nightmares from the past or possible horrible things that could happen in the future. She was content in the present time and had no worries. She could simply live and enjoy all the little joys life offered to her. A good and successful hunt, quality time with her brother, a new idea for a story to come up with.

However this night she had found it hard to fall asleep and enter the realm of dreams, therefore after several unsuccessful attempts to shut her working and buzzing mind down, she decided to leave her den and have a stroll in the night. It was still dark and quiet and she was overcome by this odd sense of safety, knowing that none of her kind was around. She looked up and saw a sea of millions and millions of shiny stars.

This reminded her of Crete, who she had not found in the end, Atticus, who had always known more about stars than her and her father, who had learned to read them so well and whose talent and knowledge had died with him. It was a little surprise that she soon stumbled upon another nightbird. This was one of the wolves that had recently ascended to the leadership, yet she had not spoken to him yet.

Osprey sniffed the air and felt his tension, this worried her a little, but since there was no seemingly obvious case of danger around, she decided that there might be something that was troubling the guy from within. "Good morning to the fellow early-bird," she approached him slowly and greeted politely.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Osprey - September 06, 2014, 02:28 PM