shotgun aimed at my heart
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Anyone that could tell him Jinx has passed away, please! c:

<style type="text/css"> ae {color:#94a3ab; font-size: 10px;} .aebox {background-color: #d5e1ec; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/vg2CHes.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 3px solid #94a3ab; outline: 5px solid #2d2a24;} .aetext {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#2d2a24; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 480px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

He had been told by his mother to never return but he had not left with the intention of staying away forever. He figured that Jinx needed space, that perhaps his persistence would pay off that she would come around. That he could amend for 'turning his back on them' when as far as he was concerned he hadn't. He had only went to free Bones — failed horribly at it; if the fading scar on his neck was of any consistent indication — to save someone that he cared about. Had it been Jinx he would have done the same thing without hesitation. Bones, as far as Ira was aware, was unreachable to him, lost to her heathen family and he was alone. It wasn't company as a whole that he missed — only specific people. Jinx, for one. And Bones, Sitri even (though this was likely because he missed having someone to kick around). He did not approach the borders of Ouroboros Spine with the specific intent of joining. He had not forgotten Jinx's words to him of not being allowed back in.

Instead Ira closed the distance with the intent only to speak to her ...if she would even see him. Perhaps Jinx would ignore him. Ira reasoned that it was probably going to be the case and that instead he would be met with the unwelcome approach of another — maybe a Spine wolf he knew or maybe one he would not. Regardless he would not budge until he either saw Jinx or a deal of deliverance of a message was met. The Princeling's steps ceased, leaving an acceptable amount of distance between the scent markers and himself. So intent of reconciling, or trying to reconcile with his mother that he didn't notice that her scent did not linger on the borders any longer. Ira lifted his muzzle towards the sky and let out a call for her and then he waited, eluding a rare amount of patience.

Messages In This Thread
shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 06, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 07, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 08, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 12, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 12, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 17, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 22, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 22, 2014, 10:01 AM