Totoka River Even though I know, I suppose I'll show all my cool and cold
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
His reverence laughs, it’s a smooth sound, confident and just a touch teasing. “I was praying.” He offers to satisfy the others morbid curiosity. “I am a religious man after all.” Is god even real? Someone said to him once. To which he answered: I know just about as much as you. Who knows.

So the other seems friendly enough, he too steps forward in the lazy current of the river. “Some have called me a Saint, but I’m only a man.” He hums with a smile that crinkles his pretty eyes attractively. A shrug of his shoulders and a soft tilt of his head as the words come from his maw too. An interesting man is he. 

Or am I? He chirps internally to himself, contemplating on saying out loud and making a joke of it. He doesn’t though, rather he offers his name instead. “O’Mally Valentine.”

“What about you, spotted one? Do you have a name? A title?” Comes his smooth, yet masculine voice. His face naturally very charming to look at and his eyes almost half mast.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even though I know, I suppose I'll show all my cool and cold - by O’Mally - November 11, 2020, 10:18 PM