Sea Lion Shores and like the sky my soul is also turning
47 Posts
Ooc —
Caiaphas. It sounded Greek, and that was interesting to him. It was long believed that wolves were born from the sea and were taught the language of the ocean by Mother Moon; at least, the women. To think that even in this foreign place there were remnants of their culture... How curious. It meant the group was on the right track, although Atlas never doubted Psamathe or the High Priestess. If her name was any indication, then Atlas' initial belief that this crude creature was not to be trusted was most likely true. There was time to study her though, and perhaps time to fix whatever had caused such hostility to brew within her.

If she would allow it, and judging by her snide chatter, she was resistant. Atlas huffed softly and turned, eager to depart from her company, but was forced to stop and heed her words when she continued to speak. The consort was under her rule and she knew that now, so there was no getting out of it. What do the consorts do besides terrorize young and innocent girls like me?

We serve them. Hunt for them, protect them during travel, and aid them in any way they deem necessary. Pride swelled in him again as he recited this small mantra, reminded of his time as a drudge - and before that, his earliest lessons of the sea and Her power. The sanctity of Themiscrya and the blessed women harbored within. Atlas did not know much about the breeding ceremony yet, so he kept that tidbit out of the explanation - he was a consort, but a new consort. Eventually he would be 'broken in' and perhaps seen fit enough for the sacred rite, but for now... He was still just barely above a drudge.
Messages In This Thread
and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 05, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 05, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 05, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 05, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 05, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 05, 2014, 10:28 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 05, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 05, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by RIP Atlas - September 06, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: and like the sky my soul is also turning - by Caiaphas - September 06, 2014, 10:14 PM