shotgun aimed at my heart
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
I kind of cried a little writing this because I feel so bad for Ira and I did this to him. *horrible writer* >__>

It did not surprise Ira that it was Sitri who answered his call, despite that it had been specifically for Jinx. The Princeling had not thought that his mother would make it that easy. After all, there was a chance, Ira reasoned, that Jinx was still mad at him. Smarmy smirk tugged at the edges of the pallid Princeling's lips as the heavily scarred Sitri approached. His demeanor was different than Ira remembered but Ira deluded himself into thinking that it was just because Sitri had to deal with him. Ira had a habit of making enemies every where he went and though he had felt something of a skewered kinship with the ugly man before him there had nothing that had been kind in Ira when they had spoken previous — mostly because hardly anything Ira said or did was kind. Ira watched with suspicion at Sitri's bowed head. “Come Sitri ...the idea of talking to me cannot be that bad,” Ira taunted the other man true to form. It wasn't as if Ira could help himself anymore. So caught up in the persona he had created to protect himself that he wasn't sure what was created and what was real within him anymore. He was cruel upon instinct most days.

Ira, when he watched Sitri stop in his approach and look at him, stood up taller, trying to show that just because Jinx had chased him off did not mean that he stopped being the Princeling. In reality, it did. In Ira's head it was a very different story. “She will. Maybe not today but Jinx will come,” Ira interrupted Sitri before, annoyed, he allowed Sitri to finish. At first, Ira couldn't make sense of the words the other male had spoken. “What do you mean she's at death's door?” Ira demanded of Sitri, tone curt and sharp. “What the fuck is that supposed to mean? That isn't funny, Sitri.” Ira hissed viciously at his subordinate the other, his breath hitching as he tried to find his lungs in his body. "DON'T LIE TO ME SITRI!!" Ira screamed at him, unbidden and unsure how to deal with the pain ...with the emotions he felt.

Ira looked at Sitri — really looked as Sitri's words sunk slowly and painfully into Ira's mind, into his heart. It had not been dread of talking to Ira that had plagued Sitri, the highly intelligent boy could see that now. It had been a dread of telling Ira what had came to pass. Ira's jaw clenched together tightly, painfully tight as his chest heaved with the sobs that wracked his body. “No...NO! My mother is not dead! She...she can't...can't be.” Jinx was immortal ...a Goddess. Or at least, that was how Ira had always seen her. Sharp, glacier silver eyes zeroed in on Sitri, not wanting the man to see him like this...discomposed. Vulnerable. Yet, the floodgates were breaking anyway and Ira was frozen to the spot. Jinx had been the only mother Ira had ever known really and he was devastated because he loved her; and now she was gone. He was alone.

Messages In This Thread
shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 06, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 07, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 08, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 12, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 12, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 17, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 22, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 22, 2014, 10:01 AM