Big Salmon Lake We can wash the dirt off our hands now
2 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The satiating liquid trickled down Lee’s parched throat before depositing within her internals, which on its own brightened her mood a fraction. A salivating ribbon swiped haphazardly across a cedar maw, crystalline droplets still clinging stubbornly upon dampened jowls. If she was to return to her Hovel and gain any semblance of rest any time soon, the brunette knew it was best to make for a hasty departure before any lupins discovered her presence and slowed her endeavors. But alas, just as Paloma turned to make way and traverse back where she had come from, a beckoning chuff sounded from nearby. 

Speak of the devil.

And a pretty devil, at that. The unknown woman was blanketed in fair hues of roan charcoals and pewter silvers, accentuated by a startling set of gilded eyes. For the most part the sturdy woman seems to be unmarked, save for patches of scars along the lower portions of a forelimb. Her stance was neutral- certainly far from inviting, but nothing aggressive hinting at the prospect of a brawl. With a flicker of a serrated banner in motions of neutrality, Lee approached the stranger- halting within a better distance to converse. ”Apologies- have I interrupted your drink?” The faintest of what could be considered as a smirk tugs at the edges of her maw. 

”Hey there! Fancy meetin’ another warrior!”

Apparently the rumors about this lake being a hot-spot for activity were true. Yet another unfamiliar woman approached with much more enthusiasm than the roan- bathed in hues of creams, rusts, and taupes which accumulated to form a pleasant parchment of varying colorations. She certainly wasn’t a warrior of any sorts- merely a wandering rogue who’d invaded these lands. ”I’m flattered you see me as a warrior, but I’m only a rogue,” torn ear flicking. Both the roan and the warrior possessed the same scent- thus confirming they were colleagues. ”I haven’t happened to get myself into some sort of a pack raid, have I?” At that, Lee swaggered forwards to observe the comrades from a closer perspective, ceruleans gleaming.
Messages In This Thread
We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Paloma Wolf - November 16, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Ira - November 16, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Orlaith - November 17, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Paloma Wolf - November 17, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Ira - November 17, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Orlaith - November 17, 2020, 03:42 PM