your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I am so sorry for the wait on this, guys and for this crappy excuse of a post! I was waiting for one or two more to reply that hadn't but it's been a long while and for the sake of finishing this up so everyone that responded to all three rounds can claim EXP for it I'm making this the last round. I didn't go into detail with the sacrifices and faded it with Ragnar beginning the story portion. Again, I apologize. <3 I will archive this thread on Sunday, September 14th.

<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
Ragnar shared his meal with Gyda, sparing his daughter a soft smile when the girl mimicked his position as she assisted him on eating the fawn leg. In truth, Ragnar could have eaten it by himself but his parental instincts would not allow him to be so selfish — not when Gyda needed it more considering she was growing. Eyes of caribbean ice watched the pack mates that had decided to attend the Festival of Uppsalla despite that they did not share in Ragnar's faith, making sure everyone took from the small pile they had pulled together to dine on. Just like them it was a melting pot of different prey but together it made a good feast. He was proud of them and grateful that they had followed him, that they continued to follow him. They were his family and in his own way Ragnar loved each and every one of them. He ripped a last strip of meat off of the fawn's leg and chewed before he nosed the rest towards Gyda, pushing himself to his paws.

"I will start the sacrifices now. Those who do not wish to stay further or watch are free to depart and you have my gratitude for coming." Ragnar spoke with sincerity before he turned to the animals laid deceased before each alter. For the sake of simplicity Ragnar had used rabbits — something that the Bay had an overabundance of thanks to their breeding habits. Ragnar had hunted them as the last touches to the alter, careful not to spill blood when he killed them. It had been difficult because he was used to making fresh sacrifices but for now this would have to do to appease the Gods. This was the first time he was performing it without Floki and in a pack that wasn't full of fellow Nords. Surely, there were exceptions to be made and taken into consideration.

One by one Ragnar spilled the rabbits' blood before the alters, muttering thanks in Icelandic to each God he sacrificed the blood and kill too. It was a quick process if because Ragnar had been prepared before hand. When the last sacrifice had been made he drew back, muzzle stained with the blood of each. Tongue swiped across his lips in attempt to clean it up. Once his muzzle was as free from blood as he could realistically make it the Scandinavian turned back to his subordinates and settled back in beside his daughter with the intent of telling the tales of his people. Of creation, and of Ragnarök.

Messages In This Thread
your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gunnar - August 06, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gyda - August 08, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Nerian - August 08, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Beric - August 14, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Ragnar - August 15, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gunnar - August 15, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gyda - August 21, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Ragnar - September 07, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gunnar - September 08, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Mercury - September 09, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gyda - September 13, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Verrine - September 14, 2014, 12:52 PM